Monday, May 9, 2011

Smiley Boy Pics

I'm back. I posted pretty frequently in April; I'm not sure what happened when May got here. Marcos and I have crazy travel schedules from now through August. It seems one of us is leaving every other week.  So I guess I've been busy for that reason.

Here are some pics taken May 1. We used them to make Mother's Day cards, so I could not post them until the cards were received. We had a random cold front come in around then.  It was nice because Dominic wore a few jackets I thought he'd never get to wear again.  Doesn't this one look like a Members Only jacket?

(Jeans from Aunt Kate. Love!)
 
 
 

He laughs with his mouth wide open. Maybe hoping something good will fall in?

6 comments:

  1. Do you think Lorraine was enjoying the 'pets' from D?? She looks a tad terrified. Just a tad. AND I must say, you and Marcos sure did make a gorgeous baby!! Really! I think you had more to do with it than Marcos...:) I love the 'I'm too sexy for this jacket" pose he does halfway through. Real SERIOUS, but inside his head, I feel it, he's thinking: I'm too sexy for this jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks. The pic you're talking about must be the one I consider dear in the headlights. LOL!! I think Emmy was holding Storm down or she would have been outta there before D could get near her. Her face is pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was the cat holder, and the jester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant DEER in the headlights. Dear in the Headlights should have been my blog name. How cheesy, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought he meant the one two pictures up from the deer/headlights

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!!! i hadn't been over here in a while. time flies! i love his outfit! and he is so handsome!!

    ReplyDelete