Sunday, September 11, 2011

San Diego Part 3: The Wedding!

I'm really late getting these pictures posted, but they just take so long to upload!  I'm going to time it this time.  I bet it will be more than 45 minutes.These are pictures from Tricia and Kyle's wedding. Everything was beautiful and we had a great time!  Unfortunately, I didn't get any good pictures of the bride and groom. I really need a zoom lens for my camera.

Dominic was napping when it was time to leave for the ceremony, so Marcos stayed with him and got him ready after the nap.  Dominic got to hang out with everyone for the cocktail part, and went to bed pretty soon after the reception started. 

Dominic and Aunt Emmy! I ordered his tie and belt on Etsy because I couldn't find anything small enough in stores. The belt was so small it looked like a dog collar.






Steffi and her boyfriend got into a huge fight.

Just kidding! I think she was entertaining Dominic?

The Robs

Ed looks like a waiter here! He was getting Dominic fruit and crackers.


Crackers, crackers everywhere. Dominic was in heaven.



Ed got to hold the baby!



Um, I'm not seeing any more crackers around here.
What, we're out!?!?!?


Ed will make a great Dad one day!




Dominic started melting down soon after we got into the reception, and Marcos stepped out with him.

All the Gerows.  It doesn't look like enough people to me.

Gerow kids, ages: 19, 23, 25, 28, 29. Did I get that right?

Sisters.  They both wore necklaces that belonged to our Grandma. Where's mine?!


That took 26 minutes, but there are more.  Marcos and I took Dominic to the bay the morning after the wedding.  We only got his feet wet.  He was a good sport even though the water was pretty cold.  His favorite part was watching a dump truck empty trash cans. Go figure.







Little tushie.


This is one of my all time favorites of me and D.



This is when the dump truck came by.

Okay, that one only took 10 minutes.  Not so bad!

Coming in the next few days: Dominic's birthday and party.

No comments:

Post a Comment