Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's December!

(Pretend like I posted this like 2 weeks ago) My favorite month of the year.  Dominic, Marcos, Emmy and I will be spending Christmas in San Diego.  We still wanted to decorate the house, however.  I did my usual thing in the fireplace and mantle area, and we went shopping for a Christmas tree.

These pictures are from my phone and are bit over-exposed.









 Look how different the little dude looked last year! (And the weather was way warmer last year).




I warned Emmy and Marcos that the tree we picked was going to be huge in our living room, but they insisted that we get it.  It's a good looking tree, but it could not be any bigger without blocking the walk way to my bedroom.


Here are some pictures of the mantle area.



And here are the tree lights and me having fun with the camera.


The boy always looks up when I talk to him about the star at the top.

6 comments:

  1. He looks very different standing! And I like the mantle; very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to you guys coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks perrrrfectttt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to it too Stef! He looks very different in all the hat pictures, because of the hat I think.

    ReplyDelete