Saturday, December 14, 2013

Catching Up

Sorry guys, I forgot about my blog for a few weeks! I guess I felt pretty good about getting three posts up in the first half of November so I checked the blog of the mental to-do list.  I guess I'm going to skip right over Thanksgiving since I didn't take very many pictures. We spent it in Dallas and had a great time, as always!

The pics below were taken in the last week or so. First, playing with lights as we decorated the tree:




Next, playing in Big Brother's room.  There are at least three really fun things to do in there:

1. Look at that cute baby in the mirror.
2. Climb on big brother's bed. She can get up herself. It's a lot of work for the parent because she's all over the place and has no sense of mortality.  She busted her lip on there last weekend.
He loves it when she gets on his bed.
3. Play in the dirty laundry in the closet.  She picks up clothing items and puts them on her head.
And here are some more pics by the tree:




She can stand unsupported forever.  She can also takes 2-3 small steps before falling.
 



Trying on the hat his teacher gave him. We have an Inn-N-Out about 15 min away now.


1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! D looks like he works at In N Out in the last one!

    ReplyDelete