Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. My Dad, Mike Gerow, is nearly perfect in my opinion. I know he would refute that if he got the chance, but I'm pretty sure all his kids agree.

Marcos celebrated his first FD today!  His Mom was in town and we went to brunch with Tony and Migs and Emmy. I was looking at pictures of him and Dominic, and there are some really great ones. Here are some of my faves:



His first bottle

Checking out the Christmas lights


Hey, whatever works


Christmas morning





 

Conversing











After only 9 months, Marcos is clearly a pro.  These two boys are inseparable.

3 comments:

  1. SO many CUTE photos of two cute guys. In a few years it will take several posts to cover one Father's Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like a different baby since his hair filled in more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!!! These pictures made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete