Sunday, July 3, 2011

Another Food Post

Babies are so expressive. I think actors should study them as examples of real emotion. When we play our Baby Einstein DVD for Dominic, his jaw literally drops when the caterpillar comes on the screen at the very beginning.  His reactions are so genuine, it's quite endearing. 

I've thought about this before, and I was reminded of it today when I looked at pictures I took of Dominic during a huge milestone he had this afternoon.  The boy had his first Cheerios! He is now a true American baby.  Here's how it went:
And the verdict: "Like!"

He seemed a little less excited about his dinner of chicken, carrots and green beans.  But don't be fooled by this picture. He ate it all!

And after Dominic went to bed, Marcos, Emmy and I enjoyed these grilled pork chops with Greek pasta salad:

3 comments:

  1. 5th one down - look like his dad much????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they all look like Marcos these days! I kind of miss the baby Betsy resemblance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stef made pasta salad that looks a lot like that for the 4th - same noodles, with olives, tomatoes, cukes & beyond ...

    ReplyDelete