Thursday, July 12, 2012

Take Your Child to Work Day

Marcos surprised me today by picking Dominic up from school and taking him to my office for the Take Your Child to Work Day activities we were having.  I didn't think Dominic would be able to go because his nap doesn't end until 2pm, and the festivities were mostly around that time.  He had a great time at my office.  He ran around inspecting people's cubicles, and loved playing with my co-worker's son Joshua. The highlight of the afternoon may have been when Dominic ran into my bosses office and dropped his smoothie, spilling it all over the rug.  Joshua (age 3) witnessed the whole thing and said loudly, "Domino should say sorry!"   Here is a picture of the boy sitting in my office having a snack.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, and grand kids too. I don't think she cared. Random - Marcos bleached those white converse today and they look brand new! They are the ones you bought him when you were here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean he put them in a load of wash that contained bleach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at this again and was just going to say the shoes look good!

    ReplyDelete