Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Making her film debut...

Please put your hands together for Christina Eloisa Morales!!


Lately I can't stop thinking how Christina is the happiest, easiest baby.  The moderate fussy period she went through has pretty much disappeared.  As a second child, there are a lot of times she has to sit in her rock n' play or bouncy seat and wait as I tend to some crisis.  She rarely complains, and sometimes even drifts off to sleep.  This astonishes me after having a certain baby boy who wouldn't fall asleep on 1.5 hour car ride (I'm thinking of Thanksgiving 2010 when we took him to pick Andy up at DFW hoping he'd finally nap).  And any time I stop and check in on her in one of these devices, she rewards me with a big smile.  She pretty much always has a smile for her Mama.  It makes me feel kind of guilty for not devoting all my attention to her!  If I add a little babble and some raspberries, she just comes to life and chats with me.  As seen above.  What a great little gal.

In other news, she wore jeans today for the first time:





I think green was not a good background color choice.  Lesson learned.

4 comments:

  1. Agree with YaYa! She's so beautiful!! I can only imagine the fun that awaits this little girl in the months and years to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy she is craaaazy about you. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still just LOVE her name! And it will sound great at graduation, too "Christina...Eloisa...Morales!" :-)

    ReplyDelete