Tuesday, January 1, 2013

More Sibling Love

Happy New Year!

I get pretty excited to get a picture of both kids together.  Toddlers aren't the easiest subjects to work with.  Here are some pics of Dominic hanging out by Christina in the rock n' play on 12/28/12:




And below are some pics from 12/30/12.  Dominic asked to hold Christina.






He suddenly said "All done" as he slid out from under her.
Tummy time on 12/31/12:


She is so strong!








And because my Mom requested more pics, here are some I took 1/3/13:





This is what I got when I asked him to smile.

4 comments:

  1. She's so beautiful! And plenty chubby :-)
    Good job.
    The only thing that could improve this post would be more baby pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment long ago but the kindle wasn't letting me! These are great pictures! I love the tummy time set and Dominic holding Christina. He looks so handsome! I'm surprised he didn't ask you to take pictures later instead.

    ReplyDelete