Sunday, March 10, 2013

Christina at 4 Months

Christina is four months old!!!  At 12lbs 13oz, she is kind of in between 3M and 6M sizes and wearing both.  She is starting to swat/grasp at objects and even appears to be showing an interest when we eat and drink.  She is very interested in her surroundings, and especially enjoys watching her rambunctious brother.  She usually only wakes to eat one time at night.  She takes at least two naps in her crib each day, some of which are actually decent (defined by me as longer than 45 minutes).  Some parts of her hair seem long, but I think she has less overall than she did at birth, and quite a bald spot on the back in the usual spot.  Her eyes have not turned brown yet, but I can't remember when Dominic's changed.  She likes to lock her knees and stand when being held.  She still enjoys watching ceiling fans.  She drinks about 5-6 ounces in a feeding and eats about 5 times per day.






2 comments:

  1. When I comment and THEN sign into Google, it removes my comment. :-(
    She's a doll and he's a ham was about it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! She is so beautiful!! And definitely reminds me of Dominic in some of those pics. I already like how big brother is hamming it up for the camera:)

    ReplyDelete