Saturday, June 1, 2013

7 Months

Christina is 7 months old today.  It's easy to note her monthly birthdays since she was born on the first of the month. I'll take whatever help I can get.

I took some more pictures in the backyard. Dominic said he didn't want to take pictures.  Instead, he crawled on his hands and knees sweeping the concrete under the pergola with a handheld brush.  That's a two-year-old for you!
















When he finally did come over, it was to try to put something in her ear. Nice.
The girl had two milestones on her 7 month birthday: she ate Baby Mum-Mums (rice rusks) and sat in a shopping cart for the first time.





Sam's Club.


5 comments:

  1. She seems to get more and more excited about those mum mums! I really like the pic right before D sticks that thing in her ear, but they are all cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so huge :-(
    I'd better come see for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know that mum-mums are not that exciting...babies are so dramatic!
    Josh looked at this and said "Why is Dominic wearing a dress?" ;)
    They are both so adorable. I wish I lived in Austin too so I could be at your house all the time holding your babies.

    ReplyDelete