Saturday, June 22, 2013

June Recap

June has been pretty busy. I have not blogged in a long time, so I will just recap the month using the photos I just downloaded to the computer.

June 3
Christie got in to my makeup.
Just kidding - eating beets.
June 5
Aunt Stef took some pics outside.
 


June 11
Being silly with Dada.



June 15
Waiting for YiaYia's arrival.
Close up of the cute shoes.
Chewing on YiaYia's cell phone.
Dominic was so excited to see YiaYia, but he did have a high fever that day.
Not Pictured
  • We had family photos taken on the 2nd. I am waiting for a CD in the mail. I will be sure to post them here soon.
  • Steffi and I went to San Diego the 6th through the 9th for a very lovely baby shower hosted by the Culley girls.
  • Marcos and I went to NYC the 16th through the 20th.  He had to work two days. We had a lot of fun, but maybe not as much fun as Dominic had with his YiaYia at home.  He said he was spoiled rotten every day.
  • Dominic and Christie got hand, foot, and mouth disease.  They each had about one day of high fever and low appetite (the 15th for D and the 19th for C), and then broke out with blisters all over.  They still have the blisters now, which don't seem to be itchy or uncomfortable.  I'm grateful they don't seem to have any in their mouths.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I have been checking every day for this post! (except yesterday.) Christie is so adorable in her dress! And I love the 2nd Steffi/outside pic of her. I feel like I need to send some baby girl clothes. I have been so remiss in that area. Not that she seems to be lacking in cute outfits :)
    hope they are both recovered soon. I loved skyping with Dominic this past week

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has so many clothes, it kind of makes me sad that she won't get to wear them enough! And she loves looking at them all hanging in her closet. She gets really happy and reaches for them. Lol

    ReplyDelete