Tuesday, March 18, 2014

St. Paddy's 2014

Why have I never blogged about St. Paddy's Day before?  I was asking my Mom about our Irish heritage the other day and thought it would be fun to whip up a pie (chart) in excel to show Dominic's and Christina's nationalities.  When Excel automatically assigned the color green to the Irish piece of the pie, I knew it was meant to be.  My Dad's section (orange) is a little hard to define because they've been in America for so long that things tend to get a little fuzzy.  Maybe he'll chime in and give his two cents.  Or his 2/100 of a Euro?
   


Ready for school on the St. Paddy's Day


3 comments:

  1. Nice Excel Skills!!! You know, I read recently that the actual color we're supposed to wear on St. Pat's day is blue! Thought that was neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's interesting. you're lucky Marcos' side is so easy. Josh's is more like Dad's, impossible.
    I like Christie's Pebbles Flintstone hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pie pun! Waiting for the next installment!

    ReplyDelete