Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Dominic Turns 4

Today is Dominic's 4th birthday.  Here are some pictures of him opening presents tonight.  First from Migs, then Tony, then his parents.



At bed time he said "Too bad the tags are too poky so I can't wear my new pajamas yet."
Birthday treat in lieu of cake. He will have cupcakes at his party on Saturday.




She was totally focused on her small share of a chocolate shake.



For the pool.





Marcos helped him build the lego gas station.  He loved it.  One of his first comments was: "We have to look at the shunstructions. This lego set would be complicated without the shunstructions."
Another of his remarks: "This lego set has a lot of small pieces and we have to pick them up or a baby could choke."
And at bed time: "I want to put my lego set away because the pieces are small enough the cat could eat one."
He was very excited and gracious about each gift.  I think he gasped upon identifying each one.  

I hope to get some good pictures at the party on Saturday so I can blog about that too.  I'd also like to go backwards time-wise and do a post about Robin's birthday and our recent trip to San Diego.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like he had a good birthday! Looking forward to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. his lame aunt emmy did not get a present in on time! he is so nice, thinking of babies and Storm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!! What a guy! Aunt Emmy is spot on- he's so sweet to think of wandering animals and babies:) Obviously he gets that from his mama...thank goodness:) Sad I'm missing his party, but maybe next year...if he sends me 'shunstructions' to follow:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost forgot-Christy's cameo appearance is hilarious. She's in heaven with that milkshake:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice to see such a happy boy! Glad that everything's going just ducky these days! Sorry for the late entry; I'm such a luddite (among other things :-)

    Pop Opo

    ReplyDelete