Sunday, September 28, 2014

Drawing People

A few nights ago, we came across this book in Dominic's closet:


I bought it a couple of years ago when he was way too young for it.  The age range on Amazon says 5 and up, but he wanted to give it a try.  First, he drew the pirate:

As you can see below, our vest and shirt got a little blended.
You could see an eye patch and mustache before he colored the face pink! I like how he made the boots black and brown.

Then, the cowboy:

Actually, the next page tells you to add a rope in the cowboy's hands.
The hat Dominic drew reminds me of Arby's.



4 comments:

  1. Agree with Aunt Emmy-nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Very good! He's so good at following directions - I mean such a long attention span!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great artiste in the making. Soon he will be making six figures -- and I'm not talking stick figures!

    Pop Pop

    ReplyDelete