Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pumpkin Patch 2014

I have officially given up on going back in time to blog about the things I mentioned in a previous post.  Here are some picture from our pumpkin patch visit yesterday. We went to St. Richard's in Round Rock this year, mostly because it was closer to the mechanic that was doing my oil change. 



























Did you notice Christy's busted lip?  Poor girl fell at school on Friday.  In other news, we finalized Dominic's Halloween costume.  He surprised us by choosing a football player outfit at Walmart this morning.  Granted, the selection was not great.  We could not find a single Batman which is what he wanted.  There were a ton of Captain America costumes in his size, but he wouldn't hear of it.  Christy will be a bumble bee as this may be the last year I get to pick. :)

1 comment:

  1. Too bad about Batman! Next year. I love the C pic second from bottom, but you got a lot of great ones!

    ReplyDelete