Monday, April 11, 2011

Hand-Me-Downs

When I was a kid I hated hand-me-downs. I thought they smelled weird, like somebody else's laundry detergent. Now I would love to get a box full of clothes in my size!  We've been fortunate to receive a lot of handed down baby clothes for Dominic from a few different families. He has at least 10 pairs of pajamas in his current size, so we can easily go a week without doing laundry. That is nice.  I got him out of bed the other day and discovered this is one pair that is ready to be retired. His poor little toe busted through!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the toe busting out!! Little Hulk:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were saying of course it's the big toe on the right foot that broke the seam. He tends to keep his left toes curled and stretch out his right toes. Funny boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I won't bother sending you any clothes then!!! :P

    ReplyDelete