Sunday, December 30, 2012

Santa!

I'm very behind blogging, and I feel that at Christina's young age, a few weeks makes a very big difference physically and developmentally.  Therefore, I'll have you know that these pictures with Santa were taken on 12/14/12:




I asked Dominic weeks before this if he was going to cry when he saw Santa, and he said "Yeah, just a little."  He was pretty much right.  He started right after picture two was taken, which is why he is not in picture three.  Christina also cried for some of it, because her Mom removed her pacifier.  She also tried to suck on the white fur on Santa's coat.  Speaking of Santa, you may recognize him from last year.  I think it's neat that with all the malls in the world, we got the real Santa again this year.  I tried to explain that to Dominic but I think he's too young.

Coming up soon: pictures from our Christmas trip to Dallas!

1 comment:

  1. Christina looks darling in #3. If she was your first, you'd have no idea what was coming :-)

    ReplyDelete