Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dada's Helper

Dominic jumped at the chance to help Dada take the trash cans to the curb tonight.  I ran to get the camera because I had witnessed this cuteness before and had yet to document it.

First they took the trash can:

It's like that metal bar was built in just for the boy - perfect height for pushing.
Then, back to the garage for the "blue one":


Trash night is so fun!

He knows he can't go in the street with Dada...
So he stands by and approves the placement.

Next, inside to share an ice cream sandwich.  But I didn't take any more pics.  Oops!

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I was waiting for a new post. I think I'm having Dominic withdrawal. Emmy knows what I mean:) What a cutie this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally, Tony! I miss him every day. Betsy, I can't handle the extreme cuteness of this post :)

    ReplyDelete