Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christina's Newborn Photos

We had these photos done by Alison Edmon Photography when Christina was 3 days old.  If anyone wants a larger copy of any, let me know.



 








Dominic got "two candies" for doing this. He remembers it well.







This sweet girl is 6 weeks old today.  She met her Aunt Stef this week and they clearly hit it off. She is still doing really well.  I hope to weigh her on the food scale today, and I will leave a comment below if I get an accurate weight. 

3 comments:

  1. Poor girl, keeps getting weighed like a sack of potatoes. I love the first of the family photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was only the second time! She was wiggling a lot and the scale was fluctuating and wouldn't settle on a number - the average seemed around 9lbs 2oz and her diaper weighed around 2oz. So I'm going to say 9lbs still.

      Delete