Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Recital

I have not been this excited about a post in a long time. I just adore this video of Dominic and his class performing at their school's Christmas recital.  I admit that I felt a little emotional as I watched my boy sitting on that stage acting all brave and grown up.



We were in a quite large school auditorium, using my zoom lens.  Marcos did an excellent job filming.  I take full responsibility for all the photo interruptions.  I told Marcos to take pictures and that it wouldn't interrupt the video.  Clearly I was wrong!  But I do think the stoppages are kind of funny. 

2 comments:

  1. Why didn't they sing? I HEARD him singing it in his room alone in the morning, but it's like they had a pact - no one even mouth the words!
    So CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have paid NFL money to have seen that show live:) Great post!

    ReplyDelete