Saturday, August 4, 2012

San Diego: Yiayia's House

Here are some more pics from our trip to San Diego for Emmy and Josh's reception:
Dominic and Lily, second cousins

Walking around Yiayia's house like he owns the place

Stressed bride and tense groom.

Cute pendants made by Steffi
Cute pic of the Culleys
 


What was with Malcolm and that lemon?
The pics don't do this cake justice - another of Steffi's creations.




My contribution, with the help of Aunt Nancy's pretty handwriting.

Dominic and his sister
What, what'd I do?


Beautiful flower arrangement by Tricia!
I didn't worry too much about getting pics at the reception because I plan to steal some of the photographer's. :)

2 comments:

  1. Fun, fun photos. I ALWAYS give Malcolm a lemon, not sure why. (maybe because they don't grow in his climate?) Those flowers lasted forever, missing them now as we had to toss the last ones today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! and thanks for all the pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete